Monday 11 April 2011

Great Issue

I think this month's issue of Ivy & Piper is excellent.  They've certainly highlighted some lovely things.  In particular I loved their feature on Fenton and Fenton...one of my favourite furniture and homewares stores in Melbourne.


I also thoroughly enjoyed their interview with my friend Stuart Membery.  He really is such a talent and his home, which I have had the pleasure of visiting, is seriously beautiful and so stylish.

And last but definitely not least, I loved seeing our friend Paul Hunt featured.  He too is so talented and creative.  I am always inspired after he has dropped into B&S for a visit.


Overall a great issue I think!!  Our online Australian magazines are just getting better and better.  I can't wait to see what Adore magazine and Ivy & Piper magazine come up with next.

11 comments:

Sarah said...

I agree Anna, I thought the Ivy & Piper issue was fantastic...just page after page of inspiration!!

meenal bishnoi said...

The latest issue was indeed beautiful..they all seem to be getting better with each issue..which is great news for the readers! love all the imges you have showcased here..simply beautiful..have a lovely new week, Anna..do visit my blog when you have a moment! xx meenal

Emily said...

WOW! Loving that first pic! Thanks for sharing!

Emily Hewett
A Well Dressed Home
awelldressedhome.com/blog

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Hello Anna,

I really enjoy Ivy & Piper and also Adore. They're excellent Australian magazines and I read them all the time. It's great to know more about your stores and designers there in Australia. I'm a big fan!

Have a Blessed week!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

It's was indeed a smashing issue- I think they are going from strength to strength!

Mandy said...

obsessed with those lampshades in the first picture!

So fabulous!!

Ivy & Piper said...

Thanks Anna!! One of our favourite pics was the one of Paul Hunt looking particularly dapper :)

E & M xx

Tamra {ever swoon} said...

Thanks for introducing me to these reads!

Lauren Gage said...

I love your blog and adore the blue and white combos shown! When is your website going to be up so I can shop?

Stuart Membery Home Collection said...

Thanks Anna - we were really quite chuffed to be in the Ivy & Piper
fashion issue.
A relevant mag from a couple of clever gals!

diana said...

Loving the first image especially the lamps.
thanks for sharing.
A suggestive link for home decor item is

Diana
http://www.decor-collection.com