Sunday 3 April 2011

April



When I think about the month of April I think of Easter.  I have fond memories of partaking in the Easter Bonnet Parade when I was a little girl and our family's annual Garden Easter Egg Hunt.  This month I'm sure there's lots of children getting excited about such things.  It's also a month to embrace home cooked treats, hot cross buns, pretty yellow and white flowers, chocolate Easter eggs and time with family.  This month I hope to share some ideas for Easter giving and cooking.  I am also looking forward to seeing what the talented bloggers on my blogroll come up with for Easter too.  Happy April.




vintage basket and vintage rabbit vase from southside antique centre, alphabet stamp set from coming up roses @ bulimba, flowers from chandler markets

photos by me

5 comments:

Stuart Membery Home Collection said...

Anna - simply beautiful. Thanks for reminding me to take the time to do things well.

The enchanted home said...

Well nothing you havent heard I am sure...normally we have a great Easter brunch at home....but this year since we haven't move we are taking a trip...where to we don't know yet, its in the works..the only prerequisite is somewhere very warm!

Marina Mott said...

Thanks and the sam to you!! Great pics!xx

Flaneur said...

Very beautiful things in your blog!!

Anonymous said...

Love the rabbit vase!