Wednesday 11 February 2009

Inspired by Blogs

Sharnel's creation above using Ez's printable tags


Image above - via Ez @ Creature Comforts


Blogs certainly are a source of inspiration for so many people. With the demise of many favourite U.S. magazines more and more people worldwide are turning to Blogs to get their inspiration fix.

Over the few years I have been Blogging there have been more and more Blogs pop up which has certainly put the pressure on people like myself to think outside the square and to be continually inspiring for readers.

I think it is so interesting to see just how creative Bloggers are becoming. One such example of this is Ez over at Creature Comforts. She never ceases to amaze me. Her creativity and the effort she pours into her Blog is second to none.

My friend Sharnel was recently inspired by a post Ez at Creature Comforts did offering free Printable Valentines Teabag Wrappers and Tea Tags. Can you believe this? Ez created these amazing little things for her readers to print out and make. Now there's creative thinking for you!

Anyway, Sharnel emailed me a picture of what she created today using Ez's printable Tea Tags. She plans on giving them to her children to take to school to give to their teachers for Valentines Day.

As Sharnel said...."I thought it was a sweet way to show our appreciation for all the good they {teachers} do each day for our children. They can sit down and have a cuppa and bikkie!!"

So, if you would like to create some pretty Valentines Tea Tags click HERE to be directed to Ez's post.

5 comments:

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I agree with you ...EZ is quite the creative gal- that is FOR SURE. :) Love these tea bags....Im drinking tea as we speak...oh and working late!

Jen Ramos
'Cards & Prints You'll Love...'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

abeachcottage said...

love the tea bags, I am so wanting some of those, seeing as I drink a million cups of tea a day I think they be just right for me

Sarah

Ez said...

Ohhh... how incredibly sweet of you! Thank you so much for your lovely post about me and my blog! You've completely made my entire week! Thank you for being so kind!
xox
Ez

P.S. It's so exciting to see my little projects being put to use! Sharnel's teacher gift idea is the best! Love it!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Ez! Love your blog!
x
Anna

Anonymous said...

I love those tea bags - what a wonderful idea! I'm having a Valentine's Tea in less than four hours and I'm now trying to convince myself it's too late to make some for my party.