Monday 10 November 2008

Thank you!

Image via Nibs Blog
Today was one of the very few Mondays I woke up and just wanted to go back to sleep. I usually love getting up on a Monday morning and getting into work as I am so passionate about what I do. But today I could have just rested and slept all day. However, despite my lack of motivation I did get up and it was a wonderful day full of lots of great work. I felt like I achieved so much today....thank goodness I didn't stay in bed!!

To begin this week I would like to thank you all {my lovely readers} for your lovely comments you have been sending me when I post pictures of my work. It's very intimidating posting pictures of your work and sometimes I brace myself ready to accept some bad comments as I know my work isn't everyone's cup of tea and sometimes I think you must all get tired of seeing these pictures!! But you are all very kind and encouraging so I would just like to thank you so much for your kindness and support.

I would also like to thank Liberty Post Editor for the extremely kind post she did on me today. Wow, I was so honored to be included in her Australia Week posts!!

Here's to another Happy Week for us all!

12 comments:

Amanda said...

I'm so glad that you do share your work Anna, you're such an inspiration. Reading your blog is part of my morning ritual, unfortunately I don't always have time to comment but I do appreciate your time here. xx

Geisslein said...

Happy Monday for you - enjoy your day!
geisslein

Unknown said...

Hi Anna
You totally deserve all the wonderful comments as your work is fab, but I can totally relate to be intimidated about posting your own work. The nice thing about reading other's Blogs is being exposed to different styles. Keep up the good work!!!!!!
From a fan of yours in Canada.

Kathysue said...

You are on my favs.I love your creativity. You are great at what you do!I know we all love approval but you have pleased so many of your clients, they are a true reflection of your talents. I always say if you love what you do and have a passion for it, You will be great at it. I think God gives us our talents and when we use them it is pleasing to him. enjoy what God has given you. Smiles to you from Calif. Kathysue

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

It was my pleasure. You are amazing Anna.

LindsB said...

I love when you post pictures of your work, and I hope you keep doing it for a long time to come! When its time for me to build my own house, or to decorate I will for sure be going back to alot of your posts for inspiration.

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh yes, Monday's are just too hard. Congratulations on your mention... I think that's the loveliest post I have ever read! A-M xx

Carla said...

hi Anna, I know the feeling. I have just returned from Australia and feel like sleeping the day away. Love your pic Carla x

Melissa Lewis said...

My favorite post's of yours are the one's featuring your work. You are so gifted and talented. I just love your style.

Wish I could snatch you up and bring you to Memphis, TN in the good ole USA for some of your touch!

Madelyn E said...

Dearest Anna,
I live in New York , far away from you..But I must say that your ABT blog is a joy.
You are so creative , so talented with an eye for beauty. I find reading your daily posts with its gorgeous photos - such a great antidepressant!

I only wish that you were local - I would hire you to help decorate my home !

Paula Villanova said...

Not only do I love your blog, (I peruse it daily!), I love your positive attitude and enthusiasm for your work. That is so important and I'm glad you shared that particular post. A couple of months ago you posted some "beautiful houses" that really caught me by surprise. The image with the lighthouse in the background is in the town I grew up in and I always admired that little place and its location on the harbor. What an absolutely beautiful surprise to see my hometown posted on a blog that is created from across the globe!

Courtney said...

Your work is SO GORGEOUS. I can't get enough of it.