Saturday 9 August 2008

St Jean Cap Ferrat




These 3 images above were taken in the charming 12th Century castle ruins of Eze Village which looks down on the Mediterranean and Cap Ferrat. Eze was recommended to me by some of my lovely readers and I am so thrilled I went there. We had lunch at the hotel which has the most amazing view in the entire village and by pure luck we were given one of the best tables in the restaurant which was amazing!!









St Jean Cap Ferrat on the Cote d'Azur in the South of France is breathtaking! I was mesmerized by the beautiful old houses clinging to the mountainous coastline and the colour of the water is like nothing else! On the day we arrived in this pretty seaside town there was a party being set up down on the marina which was just so pretty. I snapped a few pics as above. If you look closely you can see that they hand wrote each persons name on the table cloths and fresh flowers in pink tones {my favourite} picked from trees nearby were placed down the centre of each table...so simply pretty!!
All images - Anna Spiro 2008

11 comments:

vicki archer said...

You have visited some of my favourite, favourite places Anna - I love your pics of Paris, Aix and the Coast, they are totally divine ( I know exactly where those yellow and white striped sunbeds are). I am so happy you enjoyed Aix en Provence - it is my current crush right now. Welcome back.

Sharnel said...

These photos are just too beautiful Anna.
Looks like you had the most amazing time.

onesilentwinter said...

so beautiful, wonderful photographs!

Project Ecoart said...

Incredibly gorgeous pics!

Joanna Goddard said...

wow!! stunning! thank you so much for sharing these lovely photos. xo joanna

Lovebird said...

Sooo pretty and romantic. I have this on my top places to visit.

Creative Archive said...

Looks amazing! Thanks for sharing, can't wait to go!

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Vicki - so great to hear from you! Ahh yes those daybeds were divine and the hotel was lovely!! Thanks for stopping by!!
xx
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Everyone, yes it was SO beautiful!! Such a lovely place to visit!
xx
Anna

perfect bound said...

I love the yellow and white stripes. You will love this post: http://cocokelley.blogspot.com/2008/07/summer-lovin-yellow-stripes.html

pve design said...

lovely images, you know my in-laws live in the south of france so I love visiting them! lovely images!