Thursday 3 July 2008

New Window Display @ Black & Spiro



Today we re-arranged the shop and Rebekah who is working with us this week for work experience did this little vignette on a Antique piece (an old French writing table) which arrived in the store today. We placed the beautiful table in the front window display in front of a new floral fabric drop and we placed a pair of nickel lamps with shades made in a Rubie Green trellis design fabric on the table. I must say she did a beautiful job with the display...an Interior Designer in the making!!

8 comments:

Style Court said...

Anna -- of course I love the RG fabric mixed with the floral. So similar to the Suzanne Rheinstein I almost bought for a headboard :)

Ivy Lane said...

What a LOVELY display!!!!! I just adore the lamps w/that fabulous Rubie Green fabric!! What a great little study Rebekah is!

katiedid said...

I just love to see what's happening at the shop! Beautiful. :)

annechovie said...

Lovely! Nice job, Rebekah! I love the Rubie Green fabric on the lampshades. Have a great weekend, Anna!

v said...

i love those lamps!!

Sharnel said...

I had the pleasure of meeting Rebekah today at the B&S showroom. She fits in perfectly with all the wonderful girls already there.
I said to her that she is very fortunate (in my opinion) to be able to learn from Brisbane's best!
Saviour every moment Rebekah.
x

Porchlight Interiors said...

I really love your shop window Anna. I drove past it last week and it looks so lovely. These photos, although beautiful, don't portray the beauty of the real thing.

Sumeba Miyako said...

That first photo is stunning. The colors are just amazing!