Friday, 27 June 2008

A Weekend @ Home

Oh, look at this cool little dude!! I'm off to spend some time with my 5 year old...lots of reading, playing and chatting in store with him this weekend. He's on school holidays and I love nothing more than snuggling up with him on a Saturday morning in our bed with books and toast and a cup of tea!! Hope you have a great weekend too! See you next time!

Image - Delphine Chanet Photographer


Geisslein said...

wish you a very happy, snuggly and loving weekend!
sunny greetings from germany
(I enjoy your blog very much!)

Neutral Dwelling said...

How adorable!

Mandie said...

Oh, how cute!! Havea great weekend snuggling.

la la Lovely said...

Have a lovely time.. what a fun fun fun picture of your little guy!

Melissa @ The Inspired Room said...

That photo is too funny! I'm off for a day with 8 year olds, it is my son's birthday!

Enjoy your sweetie!


la la Lovely said...

ps- I think this pic looks like it should be in Cookie Mag!
Trina xx

POPI by Paula said...

I agree with you, they are our loves
I am from Brasil , my inglish is terrible but i enjoy your blog and always came here to see your beautiful things
I hope you have a good weekend!
make me a visit (my blog)

IRENE said...

Oh you do that! Have fun. Those moments are too precious. Happy weekend to you, too.

Mango Gal said...

He's adorable! Have a great weekend!

Janet said...

Awww, he is sooo cute. Enjoy your time.

FlipFlop Mom said...

ahhhhhhhhhhh I LOVE this picture... it is sooooooooooo CUTE!!!

Happy Mommy said...

Sounds fabulous! I feel the same way...nothing better than a good book and a good cuddle! I love your blog and actually posted about it today. Check it out if you want to see.

Have a great weekend!

Lipstick said...

What an adorable pic!!!
Have a fun weekend!

CoutureCarrie said...

Is that really your son? What a darling! And fashionable to boot!

Abbey said...

Have a great weekend!!!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Everyone! But, this isn't myh's just a picture I had saved in my files which I thought was o-so-cute!!

pve design said...

why that boy looks like "Elton John" with those great shades!

MARIA said...

This picture is like a painting. Absolutely beautiful. I think it will make a lovely picture on the wall in his room, really big in a dark wooden frame. It kind of gets a David Hockney feeling.

Been visiting you for a while. Pure Pleasure. Thanks