Friday 30 May 2008

It's the Weekend...


Thank goodness it's the weekend! Unfortunately the weather here is a little different to the weather in that glorious picture above. It's cold and rainy here today and I believe this weather will continue into the weekend. To be completely honest, I'm thrilled as I can't wait to spend the weekend snuggled up with lots of magazines and possibly a bit of cooking for my boys on Sunday!! Hope you all have a great weekend!! See you next week. xx Anna

Image from Martha Stewart via gorgeous blog A Room Somewhere

9 comments:

TonicHome said...

I think those weekend plans sound really great. Enjoy!

Leslie said...

oh anna, thanks for the link! i'm in love with your blog. is that weird? :) happy weekend!

Ann Marie said...

Can we all go there?
Beautiful picture!
Thanks for all of your daily pict's of Beauty! I love your blog!!

LIBERTY POST EDITOR said...

Ahhh...I can feel the cool, velvety water on my ankles. I can smell the lovely flowers. Love this photo. Anna, you always know what images to pick. Amazing.

Unknown said...

I hope it was restful for ya!

Millie said...

Anna for once the weather in the Adelaide Hills looks better than sunny Brissie! I love the roses hedged in the background of this pic, am trying very hard to convince the man in my life to do the same for me in our garden, so I can use this as added persuasion material in my mission!
Thank you for your continual stylish & inspiring posts.
Millie ^_^

The House That A-M Built said...

Oh how serene! I LOVE the height of the trees... a real oasis. A-M xx

A home far away said...

I know the feeling, here in Singapore it´s almost always sunny and hot, but when the rain comes I lay on the sofa with a cup of tea and some nice magazines, well, you can´t go out anyway:-)

Hugs from Singapore

Anonymous said...

This space is amazing I love the pool and the plants in the back ground as well as I believe the cement planter. The chairs remind me of a old movie!