Sunday 25 May 2008

The Week Ahead...


Hi All, I hope you had a great weekend! I've had a lovely weekend. Today my husband, Harry & I were invited to lunch at our friends new beach house right on the water on the bayside in Brisbane. Their house is DIVINE and I'm so excited as I will be taking you on a tour of it this week here at ABT so do stay tuned as you will LOVE this gorgeous house which Simone has decorated from top to bottom in vintage furniture and on a budget!! See you all tomorrow!!



Image - Anna Spiro - Lunch at Simone & Richard's

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh how I would love to sit here for an hour...
beautiful.

Rachel A said...

can't wait!

Dede Warren said...

I love your blog, and the beautiful photos you share. I find it all perfectly inspiring and peaceful. Though I don't often leave a message (and think this is the case with others as well) I hope you know how much your blog is appreciated!

Linda said...

I'm new to your site and am enjoying it so far...I can't wait for the beach house tour!