Wednesday 23 April 2008

Wedding Inspiration



I'm not about to become obsessed with weddings at ABT even though I absolutely love seeing wedding images, inspirations and ideas on my favourite wedding devoted blogs such as Snippet & Ink , Style Me Pretty , Toast & Tables and Elizabeth Anne Designs. So you don't have to worry I will definitely leave it up to these lovely ladies to inspire us on the wedding side of things but these beautiful images by Mallory Samson just made me smile. This wedding is in Nantucket and wow I don't think there's much else I can say except this is 'Absolutely Beautiful'!!

11 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my blog, it is about the TV Digital, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://tv-digital-brasil.blogspot.com. A hug.

ami @ elizabeth anne designs said...

aww, thanks. :) i'm sure you know this but we absolutely love your blog. it's so inspiring to both of us!

swanklighting said...

You know, I won't be married anytime soon, but I do love to look at well done, simple and happy wedding photos. There's just something so lovely and uplifting about them.

Alkemie said...

Beautiful photos for inspiration indeed. The view is so gorgeous! I love the lighthouse.

~ said...

Those are gorgeous images!!!
Great Post....
I love your blog!

~ said...

Those are gorgeous images!!!
Great Post....
I love your blog!

Annie Crowninshield said...

a native new englander as well as a bride to be I adore this inspirational spread. I too will be wedding in a seaside Massachusetts tow and can only hope it is this picturesque!

Kathryn said...

:) Thanks so much! Your blog provides so much inspiration!

rebekah said...

We love your blog too! And you should post more about weddings if you find pictures like that. How lovely!

Babelfish said...

stunning images.

Carol said...

Great inspiration. Looking forward to future posts!!