Tuesday 22 April 2008

Soft & Serene



Australian rug designer and importer Robyn Cosgrove's New South Wales Southern Highlands retreat is so pretty, graceful and serene. I particularly love her all white attic bedroom with the touch of pale pink which she says was inspired by the pale Savonnerie-design carpet from Romania. I also love the pink and white rhododendrons which frame the driveway and the white cottage - such a pretty and welcoming entry to this lovely home. Images via Australian Vogue Living.

4 comments:

mommyholly said...

How I wish my driveway looked that beautiful!!! I just love the photos you always post in your blog, they inspire me to do more beautiful decorating! :)

RP said...

Oh very soft and serene. Such a nice change from the stark white interiors. Just gorgeous.
MrsPotter
xx

cotedetexas said...

pretty, pretty, pretty!!!! love that country lane - just so a.b.

God's Pittbull said...

This must be on another planet! So beautiful colours!! They realy touch the strings of my deepest soul....