Wednesday 27 July 2011

Tomorrow...



Tomorrow we will draw open the curtains on Anna Spiro's Absolutely Beautiful Things online concept store.  If you would like to be one of the first to know when we actually go live then make sure you register on our holding page over at http://www.absolutelybeautifulthings.com.au/



We've got lots of lovely things all wrapped and ready to be shipped...



To celebrate our launch tomorrow, the first person to purchase something on our new site will be sent this wonderful vintage book as a gift from me...



The 1oth person to purchase something on our new site will receive this set of 8 vintage linen table napkins as a gift from me...



And the 20th person to purchase something on our new site will receive this very special vintage book as a gift from me which I have read.  It is the most gorgeous story about a man who finds his ideal house and how he restores it's eighteenth-century simplicity and how he decorated and furnished it.  It talks about the things he collects in the house and is just such a lovely read.

Later tonight I will be posting a guide as to how to use our site as it is a little different from other online stores you may have visited in the past.  So make sure you check back for that later on...

In the meantime, if you would like to know a bit more behind the scenes info. head over to Will at Bright Bazaar HERE as he has the full exclusive scoop on our store which launches tomorrow!!

8 comments:

Chelsea said...

Fantastic concept! I am so excited about this, Anna!

beachvintage.com said...

All the best for you tomorrow Anna. x

pve design said...

Anna- (and co)
I know you all have worked so hard and put your heart and soul into this! Best to you and your on-line shop.
pve

jasmine said...

I am seriously so excited its christmas eve.
My credit card and house awaits my first ever Anna Spiro purchase.
yipppppeeeeee.

Daryl Wark said...

You are so right Anna, if you love it buy it or you will regret it forever.
Anything you love will always find the right place in your home. It is these things that give your a personality and make a house a home.

Warm wishes,
Daryl

Will @ Bright.Bazaar said...

Thank you so much for heading over to Bright.Bazaar to share your new store with everyone, Anna. You rock!

Karla | www.misskarla.com said...

I loooooovvvvvve Smythson of Bond Street! I've been wanting that lockable book for ages.. So beautiful:)

Blue said...

Wow, congrats, I love this! And the wrapped parcels are so cute. I love ordering something online and then getting a pretty package, not just any package. Little things like that matter so much.