Wednesday 15 August 2007

Vanessa De Vargas' Inspiration Board

I loved seeing Vanessa De Vargas' inspiration board this week for her new look at her home. I love the cane/basket weave design fabric in particular and some of the magazine clippings she has used are some of my current favourites too. Even though it seems she is going for an earthy colour scheme it certainly looks like there is going to be some fantastic punches of colour thrown in. I can't wait to see what she creates! Thanks for the inspiration Vanessa!

11 comments:

Style Court said...

Anna, I love Vanessa's choices too!

Anna Spiro said...

Oh Courtney, I agree, how could you not love it!! I just can't wait to see how it all turns out - she has great taste!
XO
Anna

Jo Walker said...

The past day has been all about coincidences. I saw that fabric online today here and at a great price. Can't wait to see how it all turns out!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks for the link Jo!!
XO
Anna

The Peak of Chic said...

I agree with everyone! It will be great to see how she puts it all together :)

ALL THE BEST said...

Love, love, love all the choices! Nice post Anna.

72 and sunny said...

i love this. i'm in my current 'over' with the greek key. i've now become a devotee of the bamboo, caning thing. i am also all about the wovens for the windows!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I just recently found your wonderful blog, and added it to my links. Beautiful work!

Jordan Cappella said...

Vanessa is a design star!

Turquoise said...

Thank you for posting my inspiration board, I had no idea it was on here until Mr. Cappella brought it to my attention. I hope to be completed with my home in the next month or so. So check out my blog for more little sneak peeks in the coming weeks.

And BTW- I am secretly a HUGE fan of your work!

Thank you again!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Vanessa - I just can't wait to see it all! I love your work and I look at your blog every day for updates!! All the very best!
XO
Anna