Wednesday 8 August 2007

Gypsy Tables




I have an obsession with Gypsy tables. My brother bought me a Gypsy table (top image) for Christmas a couple of years ago from a junk shop which was originally dark green but knowing I'm not a fan of dark green he pulled out some white paint and a paint brush and painted it white for me. I just adore my table so much and I will continue to treasure it for many years to come. If you see one of these tables in your travels make sure you pick it up, paint it white and put it somewhere special - I assure you it will be one of those pieces you will just love forever!!

11 comments:

Mélanie said...

I love these gipsy tables ...
Mélanie

ALL THE BEST said...

Anna I can't say that I’m familiar with the term Gypsy table. I LOVE your photo of your white table, it’s very you! The art work around it looks stunning!

The Peak of Chic said...

I love your table Anna! I also love that cute red one too!

Expressions Gloria said...

Hello Anna,

Have just discovered your marvelous blog and wanted to say how much I love your style.

I have listed a link to you on my brand new environment/boutique blog.

Thanks for your daily "beautiful" postings! Such an inspirational way to begin the day!

gloria

Anonymous said...

Oh, I totally need that middle bamboo one in my new living room!

RowHouse said...

that's so thoughtful - how sweet. It looks great white.

Brilliant Asylum said...

I never knew what these were called before. Thanks!

kim. said...

I learned something new today - I found out what a gypsy table is. Now I want one.

cotedetexas said...

What a cute name! Gypsy Tables. We don't use that term here in America. Are there gypsys in Australia????



Joni
Cote de Texas

Anonymous said...

I love these! I didn't know they were called Gypsy tables. Thanks for sharing!

Unknown said...

Those are adorable!

Jackie