Tuesday 22 May 2012

Pretty











Here are some very pretty pictures which I took last week whilst installing a few new things at the Norman Park house which we have been working on over the past couple of years.  You may remember seeing this house before as I did post pictures of it here on the blog a year or so ago. 

It's not hard to see that there is only 1 man and 4 gorgeous girls who live in this lovely house...the youngest one being only a few months old.  We started working on this house just before it's owners completed renovating it.  My very first appointment here was just 2 weeks after I had Max and now he is 2.  I often tell my clients that creating a beautiful home filled and layered with special things takes alot of time and this house is pure evidence of that.

xx
Anna

14 comments:

Paula said...

Beautiful! The colour used in the dining room and the textiles on the child's bed are an absolute dream - as is the wrapped up little munchkin. Great pics.
Paula x

Janna McCalley said...

pretty indeed! those bentwood chairs are such happy colors!

Unknown said...

I love the calendar! Beautiful home.

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

Anna White said...

Gorgeous Anna...those neon bentwood chairs are divine! x
p.s I cant beleive max is already two..whoa!

iLa said...

Many pretty things in this house. But I just notice also your new profile picture, pretty as well! ;)

Oie said...

Hi Anna, do you know how wide their round table is? We are looking for a round table to seat 5 (or more) the one above looks perfect..... Thanks

Faux Fuchsia said...

I think I know whose house this is!!! DIVINE! and the baby is heaven x

Mahala said...

Love, love, love!

Jen Beaudet said...

Very pretty! And Max was and is adorable! Happy birthday to your little man!:)
Jenxoxo

Unknown said...

I love that jar of goodies with the calendar...perfect.

Lissy Parker said...

So pretty-I love the painted chairs. Beautiful homes are accumulated-not installed all at once.

xo, Lissy Parker

Rowantree Design said...

My favourite has to be the beautifully planned children's room, lovely colours and textures. Love the pink artwork is it destined for the children's room? I agree with Lissy, your home will never be finished it will always be a work in progress.

Anna Spiro said...

Hi Oie,

Just email me - anna@blackandspiro.com.au and I can give you details.

Kindest,
Anna

Laura said...

I love your blog! it's so nice!