Friday 11 May 2012

First Ad Out


So excited to see the very first ad for my wallpaper collection with Porters Paints in Real Living magazine this month which has just hit the shelves today.  Also, if you are heading to Designex in the next few days then you will be able to see the entire range of my wallpapers at the Porters Paints stand.  Over the next couple of days I will post some more pictures of the fabulous ads which will start to appear in other magazines over the coming months.

xx
Anna

15 comments:

iLa said...

Congratulations! It is a gorgeous wall paper!
iLa

Kathryn Cumming said...

Looks fantastic!

a jane day. said...

Jumped off the page!
It's a really lovely image they used!
Congrats! Jx

jlonit said...

Well done Anna. Looks great.

Unknown said...

I'll keep my eyes peeled for it!
Congratulations.

Amanda Rose
http://sewmuchtosay.blogspot.com

Fargerike Dagny said...

I absolutely love it!! :D

Yolonda | Style Fragment said...

Congrats!

Yolonda | Style Fragment said...

Congrats!

RYLO Interiors said...

A huge congratulations to you Anna! What an accomplishment! xx

Brilliant Chic said...

WOW! I just love this one. I can;t wait to see more. Can we order this in the U.S.? Congratulations Anna!!! I think you're line will be a huge success!

Beautifulosophy said...

Lovely ad! Good luck!

Verandah House said...

Congratulations Anna, they look fabulous x

Sinéad Kelly said...

Many congrats Anna!!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks so much everyone! xxoxoxo

The House That A-M Built said...

Serious congratulations. Beautiful ad. Beautiful wallpaper. A-M xx