Wednesday 5 May 2010

Excuse My Absence...








To me, all of these beautiful images evoke a sense of fun, happiness, relaxation and comfort. I think I am drawn to these pictures at the moment because my world is so incredibly crazy
and quite the opposite of what these pictures portray.

This week has been all about preparation for our Black & Spiro one day sale which we are having this coming Saturday so I do apologise for not being around the blog much this week. I just keep crossing my fingers, my toes {and my legs} that this baby doesn't decide to come before this Saturday!!

I'll be sure to post some photos before Saturday of some of the wonderful things we have going into the sale. If you are looking for beautiful fabrics at crazy, ridiculous prices then you must come and visit us on Saturday but be sure to be here at 9.30am as our sales are renowned to have a line up at the door upon opening time!!

Hope you're all having a fabulous week and I promise to be a much better blogger next week!!

image 1 - via this is glamorous via fric & frac, image 2 - via habitually chic, image 3 - laudomia pucci via w magazine, image 4 - via fric & frac

14 comments:

C. Anne said...

I really like the study in the first image, the florals & chinoiserie is so different from the usual dark moodiness.

Don't tempt us with the sale! I'm sure there'll be so many fabulous things, wish I could book a trip to Australia! Bring the rest of us pictures ok?

Sandra Darling Visual Art Creations said...

I am totally in love with the first two images .... sublime. I think maybe they appeal to me for the same reasons. A longing for crazy business to take a reprieve.... but how sweet will it be when it does come? Kind of like without the lows how do you know how good the highs are? The same for crazy busy .... you enjoy the time to relax and breath a little more when this time finally comes to be!

Sandra Darling xoxo

Renata said...

I love the second picture you posted with the outdoor lounging scene - the chair/swing on the tree is awesome - it looks so fresh, elegant and classy!!!

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

Anna, good luck with the sale, wishful thinking would have me there, scooping up all the bargains, but I am on the other side of the world...
Good Luck!

Northern Light.

ps. image #3 is WONDERFUL!!!

Ana Degenaar said...

This is such a great blog :) I can't wait to see more. Lovely set of photos.

BLUEBUTTERFLY said...

Beautiful!

Tammy Hext said...

Hi Anna,
I am a new fan from Canada (saw you in the House and Home mag). I love your blog - I will be back to see more.
Tammy

Nikki said...

Love your pictures, as always :)

xx
Nikki
http://styleandcharm.blogspot.com/

Moments and Treasures said...

I'm so sorry that I will miss your sale - I will be in Queensland from the 17th. Sob! Good luck - I hope things are less hectic for you soon.

Whitney Davis said...

Wow, I love all of these pictures! Beautiful!

desde my ventana said...

Beautiful outdoors!!!
Bss
Cecilia

Miscellaneous said...

Nice Pics

Miscellaneous said...

Used on of your pictures on our blog
http://wearemiscellaneous.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much

pve design said...

I just love it when blog guilt gets the best of us!
Please, you are the best blogger, mom, shop keeper and designer extraordinaire!
pve