Wednesday 6 June 2007

A Red Front Door



There's something about a red front door that I love. I was just searching on Flickr for some red door pictures for Pink Mohair as she has decided to paint the front door to her gorgeous children's play house red and just needed some help with the hue of red to use. I found so many red front doors which I loved and I also found the blue front door below surrounded by red render and those gorgeous blue and white tiles laid in a zig zag design. It's amazing what you can find on Flickr!!



5 comments:

momma j lee ♥ said...

i love flickr and red doors!
my mother has always wanted a white house with a red door.

Style Court said...

Great images Anna!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes, flickr is great for inspirations.

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

That is going to look so great!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

The red front door is so daring, but i LOVE It!
I also like black front doors..!
www.madebygirl.com