Saturday 16 June 2007

Beach House Glamour


I just adore these images from House & Garden. To me, they exude whimsical beach style glamour. I could imagine staying in a beautiful hotel by the beach just like this. This house is actually located in Florida and was designed by William Diamond and Anthony Baratta. The entrance to the house above reminds me of old changing rooms at the beach. Just so beautifully fresh and don't you just LOVE the Italian Pagoda Tulipieres on the custom designed trellis credenza in the top image!!

10 comments:

The Peak of Chic said...

That top image is too beautiful for words!

a. said...

Stunning! And I love your new pink background and header!

Anonymous said...

I purchased a very similar pagoda tulipiere earlier this year that was designed by Randy Ouzts. It had been featured in "The Best" in House Beautiful. I would add a picture, but don't know if I can. Anyway, they might still be available. The store I ordered it from is called Climbing the Walls. 1-704-852-3848.

Gypsy Purple said...

I especially LOVE the 2nd image!!!!

Anonymous said...

I have to say that you picked out the only nice images in this whole spread. The rest of the house was horrible, and I love "Palm Beach" style when it is done correctly!

momma j lee ♥ said...

great images anne!
the colors are so cool and calming.

Anonymous said...

I love the blue and white.

Anna Spiro said...

Oh me too Cruststation - so fresh and crisp looking!
XO
Anna

cassandra said...

this is one of my favorite color combos! the images are gorgeous. i love your taste - it matches mine apparently because my room of the week is your image of the week!

Sue said...

Blue by Diamond & Baratta is my favorite. They do it better than anyone.