Tuesday 23 August 2011

Spring Just Around The Corner...









 


Spring is just around the corner here in Australia.  I am really looking forward to some warmer weather and all the pretty flowers which are starting to pop up in our garden. 

I am also excited to announce that our Spring Vignette over at our online store will be live in just over 2 weeks.  We've almost sold out of our Winter Vignette however, there are still a few things available so make sure you head over there to grab any last minute bits before we close Winter.


I will say that our Spring Vignette is going to have lots of gorgeous vintage items and an array of pretty floral cushions too...something to look forward to.

xx
Anna

image 1 - source unknown, image 2 - kate spade, image 3 - via pink lemonade design, image 4 - via mary ruffle

12 comments:

Amy @ Five Kinds of Happy said...

Can not WAIT for summer!! Pretty photos - looking forward to seeing your lovely Spring Vignette!

Modern Palm Boutique said...

Yea! Spring is on the way for you! We had such a late spring that I'm hoping our summer is extended...
Just had to say I'm so impressed with your store and online store idea. Fantastic!

tinajo said...

Oh - that pic of the girl in the tub is gorgeous! :-)

pve design said...

I do hope it has a blend of "dishevelled perfection" from your last post. I think your vignettes are rather akin to what we call scavenger hunts. Wishing you a glorious spring, weeds and all!
pve

Luciane at HomeBunch.com said...

Fall is coming soon here.... I wish I could live here during summer and move to the GORGEOUS Australia when it's winter here! :-)



Have a great day!

xo

Luciane at HomeBunch.com

Val Lesiak said...

I had to laugh a bit about your sign of Spring. How I felt that 6 months ago here in Cleveland with Winter's final gasp. Most of us here are still hoping that Summer will stay a bit longer than usual and that Autumn will grant us a long Indian Summer.

Natasha @ Northern Light Design said...

I don't KNOW you, but I picture you just like the girl in the watercolor image #2, happily watering your flowerbeds :)

Kate Lewis said...

so lovely, i love the newness of spring. however, fall is just around the corner here in chicago. the crisp air is arriving!

Holly and Tom said...

I love you blog! I also love that you are half a world away and just entering spring when I am just gearing up for fall! I can live vicariously thru your seasons :)

Anonymous said...

Can't wait to see your Spring Vignette! I'm sure it's going to be filled with lots of great color!
xo E + J

Duealberi said...

Wonderful post and great flowers! it is impressive that you are waiting for spring while we are preparing ourselves for autumn :)

Beautiful said...

beautiful!! really love those! ;-)