Sunday 13 May 2007

Ron Marvin








I enjoyed scrolling through New York Interior Designer Ron Marvin's website today which I found via Mim's blog. I like his work which to me seems to be an eclectic mix of styles and he seems to like collections of things which I too love to incorporate into my work. I think he arranges things particularly well and most probably because of his vast experience in Visual Merchandising for the likes of big American companies Gap, Williams Sonoma Home, Pottery Barn & West Elm just to name a few. Essentially I think his work has a strong element of homelike comfort which in my opinion only a very good Interior Designer captures well.

6 comments:

ChiGirl said...

Did you catch him on ApartmentTherapy's smallest coolest contest? His own studio is amazing
http://www.apartmenttherapy.com/ny/small-cool-2007-entries/30-rons-hotel-sweet-021934

katiedid said...

I could easily live here! So easy and fresh with that mixture of styles. Love it!

Anna Spiro said...

Thanks Laura B. I'll have to check it out!
XO
Anna

Anna Spiro said...

Me too Katie!!
XO
Anna

Maryam in Marrakesh said...

Love all that black and white photography!

Anonymous said...

So beautiful and so utterly elegant! What inspiration for future projects - thanks for the photos!